Lloyds Court is located at the heart of Milton Keynes’ central shopping district, directly across the road from thecentre:mk, and offers a rare opportunity to secure quality modern retail space in the city centre.
Forty years since its original construction Lloyds Court is about to be transformed. A host of extensive improvements mean this perfectly placed development is destined to be an exciting new addition to shopping in Milton Keynes.
A 2.55 acres site at the busy junction of Silbury Boulevard and Secklow Gate within the city centre’s ‘Shopping Area’ Ideal location directly adjacent to thecentre:mk which is anchored by John Lewis, House of Fraser, Next and Marks & Spencer.
The UK’s fastest growing city
- 2.8m catchment
- One of the UK’s top 5 wealthiest districts
- 65% of city centre shoppers ABC1
- Over 40,000 daily commuters and 130,000 local workers
- 30 million visitors per year
- 1.75m sq ft retail space including a top 10 regional shopping centre at thecentre:mk
- Nearby traders include: Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Next
- Over a thousand spaces close to Lloyds Court and much of this just 50p an hour